Welcome to www.tyneships.co.uk. A searchable database of recent and past visitors to the River Tyne in the North East of England including everything from large vehicle and bulk carriers to the smallest cabin boats and fishing cobles.
Use the Searches menu to search by:
- A full list of our records
- Ship type.
- Name - a list is offered for you to select from.
- Date - ships in port on or between certain dates.
- IMO number - a distinct number retained by each ship.
- Flag - the country where it is registered.
- Home port.
- Company - the ship's manager.
- Pennant - an identification number, usually on warships or trawlers.
- View the latest additions to the site.
You can short- list by entering the first letter of your search.
Most photos will open another screen when clicked.
We would welcome any feedback about this site. Please use the feedback form to get in touch with any questions or suggestions. We would also be pleased to hear from you if you have any photographs of visitors to the Tyne that we are missing. The same goes for queries about advertising.